Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Bar Has Been Set!



Well, yesterday was a nice surprise since we received our first club banners. The Koreans saw how excited we were and realized it meant alot to us. So we assume that we will start getting banners now. I believe we are going to do an exchange this morning. As Jim says, it is all a blur. We are on a fast pace schedule and the Koreans like to make sure of that!! Not a minute goes by that we aren't doing something. I've added some more pictures for your viewing. Oh by the way, that is me with my new style Korean boyfriend. Mr. Shim was the nicest man and was a very gracious host to the team. Our day with his club was wonderful.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin and Lesley!

    We are really enjoying hearing about silkworms, fish head soup, kimchi factory, and visits of industries!

    Everything is fine here in Missouri and at the lab. I will just write a short blog message because
    I am not sure I am connected.

    So keep having a fruitful visit.

    Wish I were there!
    Carl O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Robin and Lesley!

    Well it looks like my message worked so I will write more. It sounds like you are having the visit of a lifetime- learning so much about Korean culture, industry, etc. It sounds like you are just the perfect pair to take on this adventure. So positive! Even if it is raining on your formal clothes in warm humid pleasant weather! Missouri weather is nice this week with sun. We have had rain and are green.

    At work we are making efforts to assess impact of the Gulf of Mexico oil leak/spill. As you have probably heard, the situation is not good.

    Looking forward to hearing more from you tomorrow.

    -Carl O

    ReplyDelete