Thursday, April 8, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Well, we have only 10 days before we leave. I'm full of excitement and anxiety all at the same time. I don't know about the others, but I'm having a hard time trying to decide what kind of clothes to take, how many to take, what kind to take, etc. etc.! Then I have to decide what kind and how big of a suitcase to pack. Just yesterday I consulted with the rest of the team to see what kind of carry on bag everyone was going to bring. Our fearless leader Jim says he is going to use a book bag since his wife has bought him the world's largest suitcase that he can check in. Imagine travelling the world with the world's largest suitcase!!! All the possiblities. Lesley and Emily are going with backpacks, which I have one but it is rather large and I don't want that since I have the tendency to overstuff. And to prove how much of a man our other male team member is, Matt is going to be using a "European Carry All" which we all know is a MAN PURSE! Way to go Matt! It wouldn't be so difficult if there were no weight and size requirements. And then there is the food issue! The flight over to Korea is 14 hours and the airline only feeds you twice during this time. I'm going to have to brings lots of snacks!!! There goes my diet. What say you to the rest of the team? Is anyone having has hard of a time as me making decisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment