Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We Survived the Flight






Well, I must say that I thought I was a rat in a cage towards the end there. 14 hours on an airplane is not my cup of tea!!! Then riding another 5 hours on a bus to get to where our hotel is. I just took a walk with the other two girl members of the team and tried to use the phone to call home but could not get an outside line so going to try the SKYPE website. Anyways, already miss my family. Check back later for updates on all of our activities. I have to go take a nap before our dinner banquet tonight.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the pictures, i'm glad you are there safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you made it. Many people have been asking about both your safety and whether or not you will get an invite to screen some pirated movies in Kim Jong Il's Palace...Take care and be safe...Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you are having a good time - Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are having a great time and being safe.

    Rhonda

    PS Love the chair and desk LOL!

    ReplyDelete